I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, September 24, 2011

To you.

I'm so sorry to you and I can't say the word to you right now. I so thanks for your chasing. Did you know, yea, I was single but I'm really not available for anyone at the moment. Maybe like that will treat with each other a better chance. I selfish everything cuz I think for myself first only think another matter. I've the feel to you but ain't really want any partnership in da moment. If I was in a relationship I would lost so many thing and suddenly I can't accept a boy it just recognize few months. I did the fault before and I admit I'm a play girl with others boy or 'girl'. In my heart really got another thing waiting for me to do, and my entertainment really too many. If I sacrifice to you and I'll get zero even I get a good boyfriend. And I know what type of girl would suitable to you. Maybe you guys will say I an idiot to give up a good kind of bf. But I'm just nineteen @ 2011. I can agree I till younger and I can handle so many thing in the future.

*I'm not really you think so good and best. I really thanks you cuz you appreciate my 'independent'.

No comments:

Post a Comment