I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hmm, something I not expect

My title was describing my mood. 'Something I not expect'.
I've a lot of entertainment? or I got a lot of friends need to entertain?
Something I need to do during my off day (saturday & Sunday).My leisure time, I can use my time tea with my friends, have a short trip with my lovely friends, I can met up my friends, I can spend my free time as movie, singk, dinner, clubbing etc...

Just now manager sudden told me after this three day on off, next monday we will head to north (Penang, Alor Star,etc..)working at least in two weeks. Hmm, quite long for me! Maybe I'd so many thing to do during my off day. As the first I didn't convenient is,weekend morning I need out to restaurant help my parent work and I can earn some extra money. Secondly, I couldn't fix the time for gym and sauna. Thirdly, I can't always accompany you or my friends. Two week got one day off, and I plan back to hometown Perlis stay one night or date for some else go Langkawi. I can make it properly and hope so will nicely with a short vacation. But,not at all I can estimate! If another plan, I can use my passport through Thailand Haytai two day one night by personal. But they not allow for me~ Plan three, I can back to Penang to find my friends eat and fun, but I don't think I want, cuz Penang I almost entered probably 2months at least over three times. Quite boring for me!

And the last, that day you'll flight to oversea. And maybe this Friday is our last met up. I'm so sorry and I hope all the planning not should worst. I'll arrange a nice plan for you on this Friday! hehe~ hope you like it!

*As you say that, work more important than other things or matters. If you earn and what you get at ultimate! I keep it this words!

No comments:

Post a Comment