I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sunday 180911

Sunday was nothing special to plan out anywhere. But till the same schedule with last weekend. Went to Fitness First gym with my bro dar Shawn. I was getting slight of flu. When exercise (jogging) I felt my nasal mucus kept drop down and make me can't forcus. Ish, damn suffer when everything not in success! Just given out and went to sauna room.
I just wanna make you sweat*
I prefer a lot sweat sticking with my body and I love the feel 'wet'.
Even how was the sweat dripping, I didn't use my towel rub out! Until the sweat be implicated my skin. Feel so softly......

After gym I was decided sushi for dinner.
My lovely bro dar. Love his tattoo much as date a gangster out of dinner and I get protect.
We waited quite long at outside, it too many customers queue for waiting table. both of us not be short of in list! We chit-chat a lot, especially gossiped some people we would sharing with each other. hehe! Maybe too many topic we can't get any conclusion so every time we also can chat till so long, won't speechless and saliva won't feel thirsty however we talk 'so much'!

Next session, girls out day but without Crystal.
Dearest babe Y. so cute for her style even I younger than her.
(I hope I could be as her)
three of us, babe Y and K.
Last sharing edited by apps (notica).

*Really enjoy on da night. Miss you guys much~
Today is 230911~I won't forget today cuz is my Babe Kelly birthday! Although I can't attend to your celebration but at here wish you pretty always and 'sak yit fai lok'.

No comments:

Post a Comment