I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Schedule on last week

Hey readers, it quite long I really didn't post any photo and status update often. It so sorry, cuz my holiday schedule almost full booking with date with my dearest babe and friends.

I've my nine days holiday during Hari Raya & Merdeka, it so happy cuz without stress and I can get more further. So was fully going out even timetables just leaved few period on free. Hehe!

Day one , Saturday #I was headed out Genting with JH. I believed his drove skills and will make me safe, after Ghotong Jaya dinner then we went up Coffee Bean for tea. Midnight, we direct went to Club7.

Day two, sunday #Nothing special for that day. Tea with Xiang (we almost in three weeks didn't meet up) then we movie at M.Valley~

Day three # went to Petaling street with Xiang for dinner, we have an idea having grill fish, haha. After that went to his home red wine~

Day four # Went to M.valley, actually we decided plan to movie 'overhead'. But unfortunate, I was lazy to line up and buy the ticket, full of people!

Day five # If I didn't forgot, actually this day I was gave the whole day for JH. But he need to accompany his family so just cancel the plan (sungkai hot-spring & K.S seafood). Huh, finally in da afternoon I follow Xiang went to celebrity for gym. Then night went to singk session with Kelly and Shawn. Supper, we went to Sentul ah yap house!

Day six # This was the day I expecting. Out with JH and headed out Pavilion movie. hehe, some mistaken I was wrong with the time, but at midnight, we meet again at club7. THX for the coming!

Day seven # I love this day and I miss this day can appear again. Xiang, Yap and my dearest babe Christine out together tea at starbucks @ Sunway Giza. I quite long didn't met up my babe. So that night I quite enjoy and last we went to Genting. Hehe! Midnight, JH called me asked me where am I. So I was found him at @live Kl. Instead, so suprise that Arthur over there also.

Day eight # I thought I can rest as well at home. But at last also went to to tea with my friends. First round out with Xiang at serdang @Riverside shisha, secound round went to Inhouse cafe @ sri bathera with xiao xiang and shawn them.

Day nine # This was the last day my off, Evening tea with Shawn them till midnight. We all quite so many topic to gossip.

My one week holiday just stayed at KL. Nothing special! Monday start to work, stayin at Penang four day three night. Till a lot of entertainment and fun~ Thanks my friends, I guess I gave a bad image to you guys cuz Im really too tired after works and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment