I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sunday 250911

Last weekend I was stayed at my hometown @ Kaki Bukit. Get a lot of fun even just been staying three day two night. First day I was posted already. And second day was nothing special, I just staying at home sleep and rest, midnight drink session with my lil' bro and his friend.

This posting was mention in the third day. I was so happy and everything felt so satisfaction and important I really full of happy. Thanks my dear Crystal accompanied and my lil' brother Chester!

Waken up earlier in da Sunday morning, kept callin my bro wake up and fetch his friend! We went to Thailand @ Wang Kelian. I really proud of myself cuz without IC and passport enter to the immigration center and I just through walked in. Thinking back I really scare~ Luckily everything so success and nothing happen, just let sun-burn our skin, cuz Thailand weather damn freaking hot. Huh, just a half day trip then we back home. Ish, actually my hometown going Thailand immigration just within 15min only, so near!

Photo we captured so many, and I lazy to upload so much, if can just click in my FB and watch it.


Bye bye~ next posting coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment