I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 1, 2 and 3~

Friday night,
I just back from outstation, first I was met up my dearest babe K.
That night I really moody cuz morning I get shoot from my colleague boy.
I think was my personal problem, and I realize why my sale will drop.

Saturday night, waken up received whatapps from Shawn, he found me dinner with him and his brunch. So I was join him~

Second Round, I was whatapps my dearest babe C, and she just lepak at IOI mall with her friends, so I was get the chance and met her at Puchong IOI Boulevard. Actually that day I already get ready for party, so I just date all of them join us at Geographer IOI.






After we were went to Pandan Indah for supper.

The next day, Sunday. I was went to fitness gym with Shawn.

after leaved out sauna room.
I love the sweat stick my body, felt so softly after all the sweat came out.

Last night was so so so rushing cuz I need go to Sunway find my dearest babe C, I date her for dinn at Italiannies @ Sunway. And I thought I the most late but finally when I arrived all of them only ''ngam ngam dou''. DENG~ so we was date with few others too, (xiao xiang, Vincent, Shawn, Kevin, Christine and I).
actually it was my third celebration, but most of them busy, so I think till got part four for the gathering!







Hmm, Im gonna start work now luh. Enjoy your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment