I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Friday @ Arthur's say

Hehe, I was so hardworking to update my blog on recently, even not dialy but more better than before, at least three day in one time! Recently was free a bit, and my entertainment less also. You guys shouldn't believe that cuz I'd captured too many photo or check-it anywhere that I gone.

Okae, I was staying at Kuala Perlis @ kaki bukit. I was expected on last few week cuz my manager gonna work at Alor Star and he willing fetch me back home town. Even just a random travel or other else, feel so warm of the hard feeling cuz I really long time ago didn't enter here. And this time is my first time come back by alone, hehe. Starting feel myself can independent!

Last night we were went to Alor Star town. It quite far from the way if departure from my home twon, if I didn't guess wrong, we drove 100km/h - 130km/h we also need probably 50min only arrive the place. Huh, so thanks to my relative bro accompanied and brought to a nice place. The restaurant name BALI BALI HAI. Upstairs is for kitchen room and downstairs is PUB. Really have the gimmick to make it adorable. Should I use the word 'adorable' to mention the restaurant? If for a small town is really uncommon to find a entertainment & environment in nicely. So for my bro them it already nice. And I couldn't compare with KL city!
I was met up a new girl friend. Crystal Lam. She was quite thin and slim. Oh no, I hope I could get this body! And we just having our dinner and beer session at there! Just a simple day but feel very very very happy and satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment