I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday

What should im doing in da sunday. Working everyday, monday until Friday. Saturday sometimes will goin work if rush for hit target. Sunday, im willing staying at home rest and get some deep sleep. I just finish having my dinner, feel some boring even a lot brilliant entertaiment for me at home. Keep online facebooking and watching HK drama.

My birthday is coming soon, till remain 4day. Im expected, and i wish i can obtain delightful suprise from my friend. Perhaps friend & buddies too many, i guess i'll leave out by mistake with some of them. I just sent some invatation message and will just invite some. Hope they'll pardon. And i was knew some of them will goin oversea, outstation and some money running low on recently. I din't invite too many people, i scare i couldn't reception too many people in a night. And our planning on current is, wednesday, my birthday eve will goin neway cheong k. Thursday night will dinner extend with family. I hope i din't receive any mistake and some lost the promise at last minutes.

Second, perhaps friday will goin penang with Mr A. Everything doesn't comfirm, i expecting this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment