I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, August 30, 2010

Madness day

Im bad moody right now, dont even try to make me laugh make me happy make angry again! Im posting this topic im anticipate will get both angry me, hate me, so much so that seriously will stop contact with me start from right now! But im realy not care about that what relation we keep go ahead. Im not coward im not even just need to respect/help you and her! Althought friendship is many year, i can loudly speak out ,''we can maintain until now is the fate''. But for me right now, i don't think that! Every people need respect with each other and only receive back the respect, how you guys treat me im already received! One word can describe, fuck. Stop this topic.

And ultimately, my last decision! Am decided resign, althought im shortage for money expect for every item that i need. I need a travel before im looking for the new job new working. Im seriously, im couldnt easy to give out my decision. Thanks viewing and reading!

Im damn free right now. Any date and event i can accept!

No comments:

Post a Comment