I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Suffer

Im sick-ing, im tired, im moody right now. My face look so languish, am so streesing! I realy don't know what im happening even just a small matter can let me maked so many troubles.

Im getting flu, running nose, coughing, headaching! Whole body feel so exhausting! I dislike this feel around me, today i couldn't attend to work, fortunate last night was take off day. Im useless, makedmy family worry me, especially is my mum and grandmother. Both worry me so, and my grandmother keep askin me, (how are you, running nose need drink warm water eat some medicine.) Thanks my grandmother so much.

Am so hungry right now, i expecting someone will fetch me go out dessert. Im so boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment