I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, August 27, 2010

Schedule on a week

Belated post.
Monday
Went to kepong found Ms A and Mr C.
Both went to saloon, Clement dye hair & treatment,
Akimy maked curly hair.
And what im doing when both busy treatment hair.
Clement looked im boring, he kept asked me, you want wash hair?
I said, don't want.
But last, i decided nail creative!
(thanks clement treat me.)

Night, around 8something we went to solaris mont kiara dinner @ buffet.
(My comment for tenji is, view luxury, food taste better then Jogoya, but dessert is definitely worst. BR just reserve few favourite, HD just reserve four flavour, fuckin' bad, especially is cake! haiz!)


Tuesday night.
we decided out of party!
But i din't decided clubbing at the moment,
But three people won one people,
i just oblige followed them.
(sunway giza)
Akimy nail. quite nice!

***End***

3something arrived home.

First time one night changed four places drunk (movida>santuary>laundry>pure club!)

No comments:

Post a Comment