I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Mid Valley @ Library

Last night i din't thought any event or party for me.
Cuz monday will some boring and will mostly staying at home rest.
When arrived home in da earlier, Both text me and asked me,
Vicky, wanna happy hour together?
and some of them also got text me and asked me,
vicky, tonight where you goin.
But my last decision, followed both went out happy hour.
We decided @ library.

Before goin out.

Arrived mid valley around 9something.
so we walked-in and ordered some beverage,
three of us chit-chat gossiped, waiting kelvin and alvyn coming join us.
Both was late.

Just take some picture,
Vicky @ Doris
Readers, thanks for viewing.
*Sorry for din't any details and story.
Am kinda sleepy & tired.

Tommorow friend & Buddies will celebrate my birthday eve at midnight.
We all decide cheong k at time square.
I hope and expecting, no people ffk me.

No comments:

Post a Comment