I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, December 18, 2010

currently

I love what currently im having im getting.
Means? Love and life.

Love,
I love my bii so much, recently he treat me realy so good as before he totally change his attitude his behaviour. Mybe i should treat him more good make him more happy and let him get more happiness. I love him much. This few day, he always accompanied me, even just a normaly lifestyle and habits, he like to tam me make me laugh when he maked the funny face. But usualy is i call him , wei, tam me lah. Feel like so forces he do everything to me. am feel very sweet and happy. I hope we can continue this habits and treat each other happy always.

Life,
Will nothing special, just tea, chat. Nothing else can mention. Just to be continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment