I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tuesday night

Belated post. I just get the chance and upload few topic over here.
Actually you guys look im so busy, but honest to you guys,
am not busy and feeling boring everyday.
So many friends was asked me before,
your life look so great and have a lot of fun.
Erm, i should use the word describe,
(human in life just chase sex, fun and food.)
Tuesday that night we appeared in mont kiara.
I was counting how many times we'll goin there in a week?
so that night first location- ah xiang and me seat at dr cafe and wait daph, yap & sim.
second round was change to coffee bean.
and i met up alien and ah hong.
We realy didn't met since few months ago.
Unfortunate, i didn't get the fate met ah tank gor.






No comments:

Post a Comment