I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Singapore Part II

Belated post, 21 October I was went to Singapore again for three day two night!
While, arrived LCCT 5am in da morning.
Waiting my flight after check-in everything!

0715am started departure and flight to Singapore.
after 45 arrived Changi airport.
Took Taxi and back Auntie House.

Rest while and ready went out shopping,
First station I was choose Orchard cuz too many branded item.
First day I already shop a lot item.

Night, headed Vivo City meet up my dearest auntie Lisa.
We chilling Japanese Cuisine for dinner. And rest while we took MRT went to Universal studios and celebrated Halloween night.
It's an unforgettable night and it so happening for every part.
Day two, waken up earlier cuz headin' Singapore flyer.
outfit~ casual wearing!

Duck tour, have a pretty leader brought us visit around Singapore and she describe many history about Singapore, love her voice cuz so sweet!



Afternoon, after finished Flyer and duck tour, we went to Bugis chilled Seoul Garden having lunch.
After finish our lunch, Auntie back home and rest and I decided stay and shopping again.

Arrived home already late, auntie was prepared dinner for me, thanks so much.
Finish dinner we chill Clarke Quay have a drink session.

Day three, last day I was stayin' at Singapore!
outfit on Sunday afternoon, we went to Marina Square and China Town!
Having dessert at China Town.

Night, the last dinner auntie cook for me.
Ready out to airport.
Claims tax free cuz really spend a lot at Singapore.

Goodbye Singapore and I arrived LCCT almost 12something!

Actually December decide Bangkok with my dearest C but unfortunate Bangkok city was flood so ultimate our decision change to Singapore. huh, I can't imagine how come Singapore become my second 'house' ya. This year I already attend at least twice! But if my babe want I could bring her visit Singapore again! But we more focus on shopping so I'll saving money for my next target! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment