I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 11, 2011

Last Saturday 05*11*11

Last Saturday I was went to Mid Valley Pc fair with my cousin and auntie!
In fact, my aim is to find Babe C have a lunch or high tea, but some people was date her, so I just decided shopping session with my cousin.
Both chilled Haagen Dazs enjoyed dessert. Blossom split, quite nice and I more prefer green tea flavor. I can only express their staff to serve the very poor, very slow, make us damn annoyed even just remind them refill water again and again, the third she only willing came in-front and serve us! And called them billing, again and again! No next time for me to the chance going there.

Evening, arrived home and I quickly taking bath and slept. Night, continue my schedule and we went to sunway @live. (Shawn, Kelly, Christine etc...)

No comments:

Post a Comment