I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 11, 2011

06*11*2011

A very nice day for me, last Sunday! Afternoon went to Pavilion bought Burberry and night chilled Sunway Giza dinner with my dearest Bro dar Shawn and Daphne. Memorable for me and thanks giving much of happy. Especially is you my dearest D! You're really happy star and make us funny!

We make the right decision cuz we choose the nice restaurant!

d'italian E kitchen (itally cuisine).
After dinner we went to Sunway Pyramid. Accompanied Daphne and Shawn window shopping!
Meanwhile, I was waiting Babe C finished her work @mid valley.
And we seat at Kim Gary waiting and kept talking chit-chat.

Night, drove back Cheras and found dearest Kelly drinking @ In-house cafe!

Monday morning, work half day and quickly slept and when I woke up, I was Spent the next pick up the phone, few caller ID and message number I was missed up. I guess if I didn't silent my phone my phone will keep ringing and bringing me couldn't sleep as well.

Night, headed Kepong fetched my dearest D and we chilled Giza mall Starbucks.

I like the night we chat topic, with story content makes sense. In addition to also bring some funny face. Huh, missing the night was miserable because we chat ''real ghost stories''. But quite meaningful for everything and every part in our Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment