I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Friday, November 11, 2011

09 Oct 2011 (Belated post)

Remember, though that day is not a celebration of the big day, under very difficult to get is that they find time to come shopping. As a friend I walk with them is to be divided because every time I go to Penang they will entertain me as good. I travel all the time and place arrangements to make their tour took them to visit the sites and try to Malacca food. In fact, Malacca I have been to many times, so I have little knowledge of the local tourist attractions!

We arrived three something afternoon, and first station we chilled Pahlawan shopping mall.
(layer cake)
Both first time meet and recognize. (Kelly and Christine)




three of us, look so fat (me)

Penang ''lang''.
all of them (include me).
Night, we went to night market (Jonker walk).
*Hope this trip will not make you guys disappointed with the arrangement, although only half day trip, but enough. For me, no matter where friends meet good, fun play free as long as we talk about everything is good! Really hard to come by a bunch of journey, looking forward to the next to come and we gathering together.

No comments:

Post a Comment