I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weekeed Rock

Last Saturday night We were headed out OverTime session, Since Viva mall opening so long, I never have been enter to OT, it quite so badly even my colleagues always HappyHour at there, even how near that I live at Cheras, I just had been visited there in one time. HUH, finally, Saturday was 7th Valentine day, I thought I just get from home to sleep, last minute my dearest was date me hang out with her, so I just called Xiang join together, cuz I damn terrible face stranger, xD! Around 10something arrived OT, and we seat till 2am then change to next round, In-house cafe for tea.




babe Kelly drank starker,
my order, lychinee cocktail.
I just posted to instagram, quite many likes to this picture, thanks.
valentine even single, but I can get my babe huggies.


It a regret promise to you, because slept at 5am morning, and woken up in 9something. Headed out Len Sen for dim sum. Next time I won't so easy to promise you guys, with Kelly, Xiang and Sjie.
After dim sum, we headed to Pavilion for movie session. on the way, girls won't forget to camwhore even just a simple posting on fb or Instagram.

We watched Captain America 3D. not bad to this movie, rate for 4star!
Then we went to tokyo street and strollin'.
After that lunch at Inchiban Boshi.

Next session, Cheras Neway Cheong k.
outfit of the day.
It was a fully and exhausted day, back home bath and night drink with Shawn them.
Arrived home 2am and the next day (monday) woken up 6.15am!
I need back to hospital X-ray and hand checking! I didn't get any sleep in well,
twins day just slept in 4hours. BADLY~
that is the X-ray my hand injured.

Then we headed Pavilion again with Xiao Xiang and Joselin.
Movie again, and home sweet home.

No comments:

Post a Comment