I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Penang four day three night.

Finally I was get the chance to met you hang out with me. Is unfortunate for everything and the fate, I believe, it have.

Tuesday night, actually we were just staying at Butterworth, but both of my colleague need attend to 'rich & poor dad' event. I didn't think i'll follow them. So I just called my best boy friend accompanied me. So we met up at Queensbay Mall. Quite long almost one an hour I waiting him at coffee bean! After he arrived, we rush up to bought ticket. 'Love is the only answer'. hehe, I get the chance watch dy~ but was ffk some one, cuz I promise will watch with him~

after movie we met wei bing and ah wei them.
we went to sg pinang food court.

Wednesday lunch with colleague.
night, we finally found the place in famous selling tom yam.
I don't think it really delicious. Just the soup different than other.

Thursday lunch at Air Itam, this really nice taste. LOL~
*Trying to post something but I was damn lazy, abandon.......*

No comments:

Post a Comment