I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PrettyGirlRock.

Last thursday night I was have a drink session with Kelly and Nelson. And I was meet Akimy at In house Cafe. I got whatapp her but unfortunate that account was his brother Clement. But few moment ago, she suddenly talkbox me. I guess this world really have same soul with each other. We really have the miracle in the same moment. I'm so happy on that night cuz I really almost half an year didn't meet her and hng out with her. I till remember last year we kept chilled out always. Time passed fast, just a short days after we till keep in friendship. LOL.
That's me, blur.
We drink till the night, almost 4something we only finished gossip.
Arrived home probably 5am in the morning.

Friday night, my dear Joselin came back from outstation.
Miss her a lot even we just one week didn't meet up.
She really as my mother.
I wouldn't forgot our date also with her, my babe Kelly.
And the handsome boy Shawn. He quite funny and I like the conversation we Chatted that night.hehe, actually he ''ge por''.

So after that we meet up Eddie, cuz he need to fetch J back home.

Saturday, I was stayed at home till night only headed out SS2 murni supper.
With my babe Kelly and Shawn (brunch).
If I didn't forgot, that day so earlier home sweet home,
around 1 something already lying at the bed sweet dream.
Huh, quite busy in the week.

Sunday, nothing special, no hang out no tea no shopping, cuz I get a rest in due prepare for the other day work. But I got went to PUDU having dessert with my lil sister and auntie.

Monday, Quit for work but doesn't my opinion, that day almost school holiday and was postpone work, huh. Night I tea with Akimy and Clement and all the brunch. So I won't forgot to meet you, Babe Yumiie.

No comments:

Post a Comment