I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, August 15, 2011

Birthday Part One

Sorry, it belated post on last Friday night, 120811. Actually last few week we were decided enter to Damansara Height @ The Hill for dinner with my babe girls. So that day if I didn't forget after work from outstation ,I was damn rushing to office cuz I couldn't late. Babe C with S fetched me and we dressed out. It beautiful day, we fetched Yumiie and Kelly! Five girls headed out to dinner.

here we are. waiting our food.
Crystal, Kelly, Yumiie, Samantha and me.
Here I am. Thanks Babe Y captured so many photo for us.

Our meal set and dessert.

After finish dinner we rush to next session, @live kitchen bar.
girls never forget camwhore at anywhere, include me also the same.


Arrived in da earlier.


Let me introduce to you guys, Eric chu, he the only one same birth-day with me.
an amazing night both of us would celebrated together.
our cake, Haagen Dazs

make a wishes, wish the dreams come true.
all the ladies & pretty girls.




At here I need to thanks you guys make the party for me, gave an unforgettable birthday party for me in 2011.

*Part ll I'll try to update on tonight, cuz too many pictures and I was tired cuz last night I just slept almost 4an hour then woken up outstation.

No comments:

Post a Comment