I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, January 24, 2011

Penang Three day two night

Last wednesday was appeared at penang. So thanks to my driver ah xiang came and fetch me to his house. Behind background is his sister room. So midnight was met up ah wei them and we just drink at auto city @ old town! Sure that back around 3am in earlier.

Second day, woken up earlier, 9am.He was till sleeping as a pig even how i called him wake up pls.
He bring me went to nibong tebal ate breakfast. asam laksa, quite nice!

Afternoon, accompanied he went to office and work a while then wo departured to queensbay mall shopping. So just both taking the movie, ''homecomings''. I treat him movie and he treat me B& R ice-cream.

Night, i was leaved him with is friend and i was join my friend, so met up wei bing around 8something and he fetched me along to sg pinang having dinner.
Around 10pm, we was went to !st avenue and fetched ah yi.
Thanks ah yi treat us movie, ''great day''.

\After movie, we went to batu feringgi having supper.
I was felt very happy and relax in da night, so around 4something arrived home, felt sleepy but couldn't sleep early. The next day, was thought can sleep until late only wake up, sigh! Gv the stupid morning called and bringing i was bored half day.

No comments:

Post a Comment