I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, January 17, 2011

Fuck those sagai

Im sicking tired being cough, fever now.
Im realy tired and i was just sleep few hour in one day.
(woken up cried and slept in last few day!)

Finally, i was thanks to my consoler, Ms daphne Wong & Mr Rakesh.
Now i just realize, who is the most treat me as friend.
Again, thanks to you again, ah xiang & ah boy, and ah nic.
First, ah xiang. He stayin' at penang now, so he was so care me when i down and moody.
Something i knew before is, he realy is a good bf and good guy.
So i'll try to accept him in da moment. Im very miss him.
Second, ah boy. Although he've wife and daughter. He also take sometime to fetch me goin out.

Another, those sagai when i obsessed. fuck your mother bitch!

Today,monday 17january.
I was nothing at all include no cry and hurt. Just feel not some habits suddenly lost you. I'll litsen to my friend consolation, forget and forgive and we till can be friend! I didn't angry you, just got a feel wanna be friend together as when we recognised in 2009. Im realy so proud to myself, just use few day and can been waken up as soon as well.

So i was nothing and recover 75%! Still another 25% i need relax and enjoy then directly can forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment