I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Magai

''Aku hari ini tak sihat, tak mau keluar mana mana,''

Magai, i was felt very exhausted on this both day,
maybe inside two week outing too much.
14day out 14days. never rest!
How come my body my health?
i thought more worst more unhealthy,
especially is my face,
many pimples was bursted out,
my baby face was a lot pimples,
far away look as tomato, but by the near, very ugly!
Friday , saturday, and today sunday!
stayin' at home rest, my face was decrease pimples,
good new for myself. so heartening althought is effort.
i'll seldom out, club, eat junk food, fried food, fast food, cig and SPICY!

Legitimacy & Health life.
early sleep, eat alot vegetable(always), drink alot water, no alcohol and cig!
* most important is, no burning midnight oil. that's glad for my target!
No club on recently, but friday must ON it, tank farewell! i must enter.

Date & Tea time,
sorry for all of you, today i was ffk a guy,
he date me going sunway in da afternoon,
but i was tired and sleep as pig! hehe,
he called me but i din have accept his call, sry!
Later will call you back.
And you stupid chris sam, tonight was moody,
lazy go out, tonight genting can change date and time?

I realy so apologize, please pardon my fault my mistake my FFK,
i realy lazy out, lazy make up, lazy dressing.
One word describe ''IDLE''.
(i know you all sure say me DDLY. hehe, i admit am realy DDLY)!
I already poor, my money realy running low, i just leave RM40.


*thursday, opere night. should i join?

No comments:

Post a Comment