I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Sorry, to both my dearest friend.

  • I'm so sorry to both of you, one is my good buddy, one is my dearest.
  • I not so even to forgive myself.
  • Maybe i'm too over to care about your matter,maybe i'm scare you'll more hurt to him, i shouldn't through my ear and told you the uncorrect truth on that moment.
so-sorry for you my dearest, i not want you argue with him and let something misunderstand when i not so comfirm.
maybe, i too over care about you.
Just now i accepted your call, hear your sound like so depressin'.
But whatever, the truth is, i'm true!
hope you won't get any hurt.
(you'nt stranger, you're my best jie mui.)

  • And you, i hope last nigh i scolded you told you everything is not wasted.
My sore throat also worth for anything if you're willing to give up.
I hope, you can awake who the most treat you good and true.
I hope you're the smart and who you realy need to holding.
I don't want lost a best buddy again. you? please, keep it well, don't make me dissapointed!
Expect you'll back to us and for her FAR HER AWAY. please consider carefully. don't even regret just tell me the matter. Who the evil, who the angel. i thought you should understand! Yesterday what you told me i'll remember and memories, what you promise me, please, attention it always! But eventually, you folved me also.
(cautions: i not forces you do any decision, i just want let you understand, don't betray besides who always accompany you, treat you as good the one.)
  • And last, maybe too smart will get more hurt. So since from last night, maybe i need pretend again, be a idiot! safe and save! Double S, i should remember! Any weaknesses i should delete it, dont' too brave and talk too much with each other!
  • speechless is better then talk too much
  1. I working eon credit card now, will some busy but get alot freedom! Because i need work hard only get my target! Keep go ahead. Forcess myself hit the target!
  2. Finally, i was get my canon powershoot 210xs on monday! I so happy and expected get camera since i got boyfriend, probably is january! But unfortunate, i was finished spend my salary. But regret i won't felt it because i just earn 1k. Not any job and work earn it, is bought the camera i earn 1k. Japan selling the model malaysia haven get it sell on shop. If the most new arrival sellin' at malaysia, canon shop is 13.1megapixle, price worthy to RM1799. So my new arrival in japan is 14. 1 megapixel, just sellin RM1200! Compare it the price, i was worth between 1k! Made in Japan, so nice wrote down on my new lil' baby canon. My baby born at Japan, not china! Glad and perfect!
  3. Yup, will going Ipoh on tommorow, friday will going penang for friend wedding+ travel!Suppose tuesday or wednesday will come back! any souvenir? i thought i just will buy some for my friend because my budget is so low. And my fund, low low low! I need consider how to get much money to cover my life, because July i only can get my salary. Ready to die! Anyone can sponsor for me?
  • i miss him, very miss him, that feel as when my puppy love!i miss him since we meet up on that night! maison. i till remember how was i dance with you with my favourite song- solo, iyaz! i till remember how was the goodbye kiss. But i not darn to let you know i was admired you! haha. best friend! sorry, not admire is appreciate! is you, the one always kick my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment