I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

'This Means War' Trailer



Just went to Wangsa Walk with Windsyap and my babe C. Feelling tired now cuz woke up earlier morning, and my babe C was date me out for shooting in this afternoon. So I just be a volunteer again. I've no any idea gonna find out a nice place and got sunshine feel, so babe C was get up her idea, Sentul Park. Picture I can't upload now cuz every photo haven done yet, so I must wait all her editing. Just chilled while and we gonna lunch. So we just choose some cheapers place and havin our lunch. So after the third plan we were went to Wangsa Walk TGV movie session and spend out our boring time. hehe!

This means WAR, quite funny, and few part so funny. Rating for this movie five star, you guys should get the chance and watch it....

No comments:

Post a Comment