I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Saturday, February 25, 2012

240212 @ Delux night club

How was your last Friday? Where you went? And what you done? Important is who you together with. Last Friday I was busy out-dating with my friends. Evening I was went to Sunway meet WindsYap (cambodia) and we headed chatime have a drink meanwhile wait my babe C.

Night, I was attended Jing Hao birthday celebration at Jalan Ampang Delux. I was get his invitation in da earlier morning, so lucky I could date my babe join together with me.

(Fell very sorry for my babe again, cuz she was first time visit night club, some more she was quite boring inside those 'lame' environment, so I should thanks for her accompanied on last Friday night.

And one more I should given him a 'like'
and thanks him s lot. Thanks Eric Chu fetched us arrive destination, and although felt very bored and much thanks for him accompanied, chat with us.
And happy Birthday to JH again. And so sorry because I was went home earlier.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
    Φωταεριο Γκαζι

    ReplyDelete