I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tired but was felt happy!

Saturday was headed out to Mr Yap BBQ party night. So we were enjoyed in da night, Thanks for him bcos he treat me GREEN LABEL. That day I didn't back home and continue planned out to the mountain @ Broga Hill. Hehe, in my life just was the first time climb up to the mountain, i guess was so syiok but finally i was knew, it quite hard to reach up the top. I think i was not in so prepared my stuff in the safely, my shoes my bag or something else. So I was get my first tried. But I was so glad for myself because I never given out to climbed, walked. That all the pictures the 'stupid' help us captured, blur, hope don't mind it.




But unfortunately, when we almost get the sight to watching sun rise, suddenly fog was blocked all the scenic, hermm......lost a chance! So we quickly ran and climb down. Huh, you can see a lot of people disapointed.
Huh, goodbye Broga Hill. And next posting will continue right now. Sungkai @ Hot spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment