I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hot Spring @ part two

After Broga Hill we were went to Semenyih having breakfast. Huh, I can felt my leg got muscle in solid! But some arching also. Like the feel in first day! So after breakfast we was catching the time and drove to Sungkai, I was felt Im the happiness because I no need drive and I just hug my little pillow and sleep like pig. So when arrived the Sungkai tol I just woken up. hehe. (Even in the highway how the driver drove in fast speed I also not feeling).

So almost 11something we already arrived the destination.

that the map & location.
hello, that not my sunglasses.
Vivian @ me.
I love this so much.

So after swimming pool, they play like a kids.
so we entered to another side, hot spring.

They was so naughty, because kept ran to another pool to test the temperature.
sigh@ hot spring was offer to you guys a comfortable & relaxing when lower in the hot water!
But they all wasn't adapt to the hot water!

So have a leader he was bring us visited to the jacuzzi.
Was so nice and damn comfortable, but a family pool need to pay RM 75.
huh, no free lunch in this worlds. I was realize@@''

The last part we was boiled egg. lucky I got remind them buy egg from market.
And I won't forget because the sauce we stolen at the restaurant. They kept remind me, vicky, you given us an unforgettable memories. haha!
3 something, after having lunch so we leaved Bidor. Departure to KL. 7 something I just arrived home. How was the exhausted day? but felt satisfaction in the short trip!

Our plan for next month, Malacca A'FOMOSA two day one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment