I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Second day @ Singapore

The second day I was felt fully satisficed Cuz bought a lot of items and second was headed out buffet for lunch. So auntie Lisa was decided went to Shangri-la the line. That's the food and environment.


After finished buffet, so we took taxi and Auntie Lisa was dropped me down at ORHARD. So I just shop by myself. Then try to took MRT change to another station, BOON LAY. First time took MRT was quite difficult to me, cuz got few line like green, red, purple...so I was mistaken few link and finally arrive the new destination, JURONG POINT.
. Jurong Point.And I meet serene again. Thanks to her, cuz she take leave and accompanied me shopping!
Then we shop around 5 something then we back to coffee bean and tea. Then not long ago, her husband fetched her back JB. So we just meet in da last day. And I , try to get back mrt and found the place, BUGIS. Cuz i till have a lot of items haven buy it. And i never regret for went to BUGIS cuz I bought a lot of thing at there. HUh, I was blame for myself cuz I not enough of hand to carry so many thing, so i was lost so many items haven buy it. sigh@@

So I was don't want to took taxi again, took mrt back to simei rise~! And I was success.
Here the items that I bought.
Okay, finally done my update. hehe! I love singapore cuz English educated. This few day I just use English for conversation. And shopping, damn cheap better then Malaysia. I want plan to here again. So later I'll flight back to Kl, was departure around 1.30pm!

Goodbye, stay tuned ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment