I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day one @ Singapore

The first day I was arrived Singapore around 2 something. Felt so stranger because in my life this was just first time entered to this country. So the map I was so confused and i many thing I just asked for the stranger. But finally was give out and took taxi to Changi Rise found the location was Auntie Lisa home. Fortunately, arrived auntie house arround 3something.

Night, I was first meet to her, my new spore friend, serene! She quite friendly and she be my leader and bring me hang out and visited Singapore famous place, so the first destination at BUGIS. So we having dinner @ BBQ-STEAMBOAT. 21dollars per person. Thanks for her and her husband paid the bill for me.

Okay, this was the first day and I was back home in da early.

No comments:

Post a Comment