I'm Single and Available

I'm Single and Available

Monday, October 11, 2010

Hate !!!

Sorry cuz abandoning this blog since september.
(Many reason that i couldn't daily update and upload pictures. so-sorry)

Am moody right now, some upset was just now i already typed a thousand wordssss inside a page, suddenly i click publish post to share my diary to you guys, my connection disconnect and bringing the page was lost and i don't understand why will lose? Normaly what i type it's will automatic save! Damn bad luck.

I hate today.111010! Reason is...
I've a bad afternoon, begin 12.45pm until now. I was argue with him, perhaps i'll lose * start from now. I till wondering what can i do for myself. Hope tonight wont get any nightmare. I keep telling myself, vicky chong, is time to awake is time to refresh is time to get back a new lfestyle. I've remember what we were happen what we were receiving since Endof january. October nowadays, I till dreaming many things. I know am so idiot!

(If can i hope today is saturday night. That day is my happy day! But i've to know, this world din't any miracle will appear in my life. i just can expect!)

No comments:

Post a Comment